April fools prank - "Hotel Staycation for 2"

April fool

Hi everyone,

I forgot to post an announcement last night and I fell asleep as I arrive home, but this post will explain everything and won't get me in trouble hahahah.

the post -http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/04/event-invite-hotel-staycation-for-2.html

The blog post yesterday is for the April 1 - April Fools Day prank. Almost everyone got the clues when they read carefully the blog post.

Some of you missed the "TAG" just below the main title of the blog post. Others didn't bite after they saw the date - 4-31-2013, which means April 31, 2013...  there's no 31 for the month of April aahahah

Yesterday, I receive some weird phone calls, messages and even emails asking for reservation and inquiry about this prank, I like to say sorry that Its not real...but I hope its real in the future.

I think this is my 2nd most successful prank for April Fools Day

Evey year I always put up a prank, read it here - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/APRIL%20FOOLS%20DAY

person : "Az! Di ako mkacomment sa iphone but join ako ng staycation giveaway mo"

me: "
hahahhaa,  happy april fools day! read the blog post carefully"

person: "Hahaha buset!" 

for those who got punked... Happy April Fools Day to you!
let's laugh about it and dance