Weekend event for kids, teens and adults who wants to discover the joyful secret behind surprises

1380881_10202053941846164_1313972760_n
I know everyone love having a surprise, and I'm sure kids love it too, they love surprises when you arrive at home then you pass them a box of plastic bag full of new toys or their favorite food, you can see that glow coming from their eyes and also the wow factor in their face, and for adults, the elements of surprise is one funny thing to see in their face..ahem..in our face hahaha.


Read this study about the effects of “Surprise”

Surprises have, indeed, powerful effects. Psychologist Norbert Schwarz conducted a classic study where it was found that a small but pleasant surprise, such as finding 10 cents, uplifts a person’s mood. Schwarz repeatedly placed a coin near a copy machine where it can be easily seen. When the subjects who found the coin were surveyed shortly thereafter, their overall satisfaction with life was significantly higher than those who did not find the coin.
While the study was conducted at a time when a coin can buy more than it does today, the basic conclusion is that even a tiny, pleasant surprise can improve one’s disposition.

“It’s not the value of what you find. It’s that something positive happened to you,” stressed Schwarz.


I'm sure you answered yes..and agree what we talked about above this post, because we invite you for a chocolate treat + surprises this Saturday, because KINDER JOY is finally here in the Philippines.

so what's Kinder Joy?

At first, I'm totally clueless, but I just this saw a Kinder Joy in egg shape format sold in 7-11 and its a chocolate with a toy inside. OMG!

So I'm the curious guy, just bought one Kinder Joy in 7-11 because I want to surprise my kid and I will show it him later when I arrive home.

so what's the content inside??? its a surprise! haahaa. I will feature it in my next blog post.

Here’s the event details for Saturday.

Feel good and experience a huge surprise happening on October 19 & 20, 2013, from 10am to 10pm at the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Activity Center. Expect fun-filled activities and awesome surprises on top of yet another big reveal—a special guest who will surely charm Filipino kids and their families.

Come and explore the amazing world of surprises!