I hate myself and want to die
its Tuesday and its a waste of time for me to stay home all day. I'm still a little broke. and my money has not yet arrived. P$%$% ina , bakit kasi nangyari ito, nagsisi ako dahil nagpunta pa ko ng Quezon province. All business flows runs so bad after my immediate Quezon trip, i hate it when it happens, all i did today is watch TV, watch Mini Moni, but at least it make me feels better , seeing all those cute girls singing and dancing, Ryan went to his GF in Antipolo, and got no cash on hand, na holdup kasi sya di ba. kaya ayun,. we watch Mini Moni all day , played Video Game, King Of Fighters 99, taragis hirap patayin si Krizaldiz, now I'm here all alone again. and my Home date Fiona failed to arrived, she called me in the morning saying that there's a little change of plan, she have to take care of her baby, and do some business in Quezon City, she might arrived daw at 3pm, but she didn't call na after that. maybe she's busy. geez.no sweet loving action this day.

My mom and little sister txted me to chat with them (kahit ayoko ko sya makachat, puro sermon ek ek kasi), and wow.. they got their own webcam and mic , ehhhhe...saw my mom on webcam, theyre in Chicago and it seems that parang they're living outside my backyard..aeehehe..uwww.the power of the internet. connects people. grrr.. I'm a little bad trip to my mom, she doesn't want me to buy a new phone, but me dad didn't know that my cellphone is broken, but when my dad know about it. he said..."bakit di mo agad sinabi, cge next month bumili ka". but the problem is ....kausap nya sister ko.and my sister will get her new phone...bakit hindi ako !!! ako may kelangan nun ! ! bwisit...nagulangan na naman ako. ayoko ko na sila makausap .....I hope I'm adopted...and find my real family,, my real parents..and real bro and sisters.. just thinking..kelan kaya ako mamatay..hmmmm.wala lang...wala lang ako sa sarili ko....

I hate myself and want to die
-Nirvana, Nevermind Album

Tagalog word for the week : Maman manan ko sya 
thanks to my dear Tintin noda for the word up, hirap kasi ako sa tagalog ehhheheh

Dreams : 
got this weird dream, i have this wish....i wish i could fly..and its my dream to fly....like Superman...like NEO...
and this can happen only in my dreams, i always have this dream every ..maybe once a month...
i was running down in a rice field (parang SmallVille) barefooted, then i was running like hell,... then started to flap my arms, like the wings of a bird..then i started to float. then fly....then saw some eagles standing in a tree. then i shouted a Eagle like voice...then..natuwa ako when they responded to my shout..cool ! i feel like an Eagle.. hope it can happen

got this obsession in David Blaine's Levitation magic ... and it was called Balduci's Levitation
but the Balduci's is a tip toe trick...but saw the video of David Blaine...and saw him float like a feather...cool !
and it convince me..that it was'nt a tip toe trick..check out the Camera Angle.

Post a Comment

0 Comments