We Survived !
me and my friends survived the 12 hour party music marathon event og 97.1 LS FM anniversary in UP Bahay ng Alumni. RG, Marc, Fatima, Don Don Shadowinvert and Me, and some cosplayers stayed the whole 12 hours to finish the event. 18 bands, hundred people and a limited stocks of mineral water kept us alive during the ultimate rock event.


I met this nice girl during the Bamboo performance
after that I was squished and sandwich by 4 girls in 2 different events


Its fun to be part of this event, we go out as P.A for the activity and for the cosplay event which was hosted by We Are Anime. i just can't take my eyes off to Kitchie Nadal,wow she's so cute!. Giniling Festival rocked the house and wakes the crowd of their song "Psycho Sya!" with the tune of Bioman's opening theme. The crowd went berserk during the Bamboo performance. South Border performs lots of song. At Last I saw Dice n' K9. man..i can't put all stuff here during the 12 hour event.


I stayed near the stage with MC as we cover the whole event
and its my record breaking stay at the event and taking a 12 hour coverage


Cosplayers!

winners
Black Mage 3rd place, Voltes V 2nd place, Siegfried 1st place


Girls said Welcome to Merryland


check out my photo coverage here


Vote Straight! The Purplechickens

Yup..I'm advertising this to vote straight for The Purplechickens for the NU Rock Awards, check out the voting booth in NU 107 office.
in this pic, Adrian Arcega forces us to vote straight (ahahha.just kidding) It was a tough vote coz JP of Late Isabel was there to vote, and hmm...i voted half and put some vote for our friend JP's band. geez...i love these bands.and wow. they are becoming so famous!

for more info of the band visit their site
www.thepurplechickens.tk
www.groups.yahoo.com/grousp/thelateisabel

i was late for the Star Wars Philippines Assembly meeting las saturday, for I stayed home for awhile to recover my left knee injury, I got it during the 626 music marathon. I accidentally hurt my self again in the stage. Remembering last Toycon I injured my ankle and left me crawling going home.

refresh me

its nice to be invited to a bday party, and a good shot for us to relax after the 626 music marathon, thanks to john john for inviting us to his bday party, man! i love spaghetti. ako ata nakaubos lahat. sorry we cant stay for we need to rest and energized our body cells.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS: THE MUSICAL

In case you haven't already heard: "Val Kilmer is Moses!"

Starring in The Ten Commandments at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, "Kilmer's passive Moses appears to be following the commandment, 'Thou shall not express passion,' since he responds with somnabulistic detachment to every situation, even underplaying in the face of killer plagues and the parting of the Red Sea," writes Variety.

"This bland, static, overproduced and underdirected musical," adds the New York Times "all but submerges the famous episodes from Moses' life in an oily sea of pleasant but unremarkable pop music. The lengendary journey unfolds like a long, lumbering fancy-dress episode of American Idol."

Those looking for spiritual entertainment on a grand scale would be advised to visit their website http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NCMURcommand.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments