Cyberleague Trip

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was in Glorietta with Lace and found out that it was the Grand Finals of the CyberLeague, its an annual tournament for electronic gaming, I think the winner will be sent out of the country to represent the Philippines to have a head to head tourney to other game players in part of the world.

After Lace went home, I decided to take a snoop on the event and oh yeah! its a little bit fun, I havent tried all those games on display but I grabbed free tshirt in the Chikka booth and another cool shirt in the Bidshot booth, I'm a member and subscriber of the two company and yeah! I'm qualified to win 2 tshirts!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CyberLeague at the Glorietta Activity Center

I hang out inside the Netopia booth, I waited my turn to use the net, I use the free net to post something on Bidshot, so that I can win that shirt ahhhahaha, I worked for almost 2 hours to get those shirts and then I went home with a full pockets.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cyber Tower of Power

there was also cosplay in the event and live performances of some local bands like Sponge Cola, too bad that the cosplay didnt got too much participants but its nice to see them strut around and display their famous costume creations! like the Armored core now in a new casing by Morgul, and also the Rancor turned Cave Troll costme by Pablo.



and then I went home and I felt sick !!!


Sick o Bad Az

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup I'm F%^&$&$&$ SICK !!!!

because of the climate change and the rain carrying virus, I got stucked here at home and didnt attend the MOS EISLEY NIGHT at the HARD ROCK CAFE!

damn damn damn,,, I missed the party event of the geeky year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments