Alan Moore in Manila (not !!!)
I was fooled by one of my friend cartoonist, by tagging to my blog and pretending to be the Gaiman and Moore guy, ahhaha. I was laughing after I saw this comic strip he did for the Artists' Den in tribute for the Toycon action and the upcoming visit of Neil Gaiman.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
click the image to view the comic strip ehehee

from the comic strip.I know that Lico and Lyndon impersonates the two cool writers
ehehehe..nice one dude ! you got me there !
buti di ako nag email ng thank you kay Neil Gaiman and Alan Moore.

also.
thanks God that I am invited to attend the event on July 11, and you know what I'm talking about.
hay...have to fix my schedule on this one.
and my mom is arriving here in Manila on July 10 ...wohooh..hope she can seat beside Gaiman in the plane when they arrive here. hehehee.. and too bad she didnt know who Gaiman is. eheehe

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Ed said…
Nice, strip. Although, there are no people in Brittain that says "gov'nah" anymore. Most of 'em says "mate".

Cheers!

-ed
mate?
is that in aus ?