the female AZ !
from my friendster:
tang inek! may other existing 'az' sa
pilipinas!??! hehehe.. sama ko, tinatry ko solohin
yung nickname natin. alam ko yung suffering na
tinatawag na 'ass' ng mga barok na tao. hindi ko
akalain. mahilig k p s art and stuff. hahahahaha
nakakatawa!!! may connection p s prenster!
hahaha!! bay da wei, hay wey, natuwa lng ako sa
fact na merong ibang "az" ahahahhahah.. cge. babay.


-- Azalea

I was laughing when I read this, I replied and then she replied too, I told her that Its funny to hear someone calls Ate Az to her, it sounded that it addresses to me and the same to her when someone called me Kuya Az.
ahahha..I wonder how many "AZ" here in the world. She's a freshmen in UP Manila, and super kulit hahahaha.
and I told her too that Azalea is my chosen name for a future daughter hahaa.. but it seems that I have to think of other names before my little princess comes in this world. maybe after 90 yrs hahhahahh.

my question to Neil Gaiman
I already sent this question and hoping for a good answer. This question was supposed to be for an interview for Phil.Hobbyist Magazine.but the magazine was cancelled.so I sent this question tru email to the main organizer of the event, coz they are asking for email questions for him to answer. this might be a good chance for me to hear his answers.

question:
good afternoon Mr. Neil Gaiman.
my name is Azrael Coladilla, member of an art group Artists' Den and Komikero and here's my question.
here in the philippines we have lots of talented comic artist like Gerry Alanguilan, Leinil Yu of Superman Birthrigth, Wilson Tortosa of Battle of the Planets, Edgar Tadeo of Silver Surfer and Wolverine, Carlo Pagulayan of Elektra and many more.

is there a way or is it possible maybe in the future that our filipino artist can team up with you or collaborate with you in a comic project or perhaps a graphic novel ?

one of the artist - Gerry Alanguilan said that he is honored to team up and work with you.
and I know he is here in the venue. what can you say about that?

thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments