FOR SALE pls BUY i need money this friday



im selling my Batman Yamato action figure
mint in box

P700

orig price in mall noon - P1,000

pero around P2,000 na ata ito sa mga hobby shop.
kasi sa internet nasa $$$ 60 US na sya.

sold out na ito .so medyo rare na daw..eheehe..

for those who are interested
can txt me and do transaction this friday only (july 8)
i can meet all buyers anytime basta before 5pm and anywhere.

i need money kasi .. tnx

my mobile : 09275340309

Gaiman update and the NO AZ show
Look at here, we have an update on whats happening.

and too bad that I'm having a PROBLEM that I won't be appearing and attending the Magical Mystery Tour of Neil Gaiman this saturday. its a fast break announcement to declare it, so that my friends will know that I'm not present at the event. I was supposed to go and later on changed my mind, after my girlfriend decided that we go out on saturday, but somethings went unclear again. she said that I can go now to the event and she will go alone on saturday..arghh....how can I do that. I already canceled my attendance. my mind is in the unfamiliar ceiling again.

so..what will I do is stay at home..sleep..sleep...wait till the SANDMAN gets me.
or go to a far far place in NEVERWHERE...

MY Neil Gaiman TSHIRT had arrrived and its cute, colored blask with the Fullybooked logo on front and a Neil Gaiman rubberize print at the back of Neil Gaiman event poster. After that I sent my 5 stubs of the book pass, hoping to win a gaiman book prize or that dinner date with Neil Gaiman.
but I don't expect something. coz the problem is -- I can't go out this SAT !!


crap!!!

oh...and here's one update.

The Art Contest has gone extreme, the submitted entries are now on the roll count to 120 plus entries and varying in different sizes. some of the entries are already MURAL size of 6 feet by 6 feet. and all I can say is that Pinoy are very hyper in this contest. Also they say that some of the entries came from students, hobbyist, professional artist, and some artist in advertising companies.
ohhh..this is a tough contest!

so...i know everyone is excited on this Magical Tour. and I'm wishing you all a big good luck and congratulations to see and meet Neil Gaiman

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Obi Macapuno said…
still available? interested ako bro. =)

kindly email me at parcon.re@pg.com or tag me at my blog.

batman rules man. \m/