he's coming today !
you know whom I referring to..

Meann, message me and she said that the website she did for the event was mention from Neil's blog.
and she's happy coz Neil saw her works online ehhhee... read here to see his post

and now after the long halloween and drama.. we decided to go the GATHERING!
woohohohoh....this is the latest update for my no show Az.

and now.. its confirmed that me and Lace will be goin to the Neil Gaiman event.

whew..that was close...i thought I would end up crying under the bed again.

The tent will be small for me, ( I think) and I can see already what will be the outcome of the event.
the tent will be filled with people who are lining up and the exhibit and display of the art work entries.
and too bad that there are no chairs for all of us.. they said that their will be chairs available at the area but it is strictly for VIPs only. oh well..its ok. we can stand there.. or wait inside Mcdonalds after getting a number stub.

Late Isabel will open the event by performing live music on stage. //* cool! at last I can watch and hear again their music, its been ages for me to watch a rock event and live band. and thanks!! that they invited the Late Isabel to play weee.. **//

and yeah..they told me that I can snoop down at the backstage and do some pictures and autograph with him.. hehhe..tnx to the organizers of the event, I'm excited to see my AVP at the event.and I hope they will liked it and Neil too, the organizer are surprised to see my AVP, and Im glad that I got that idea in making one..just like some sort of my tribute to the works of Neil.

hmm... I should make a MTV next time..
yeah...good idea.

and for the photo below. is my picture at Almond's house, during her bday and grub.
I'm with my sister and they left me here near the food..hhahaha..GOTCHA !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments