See You all later at the Gaiman event


yey! he's here and from the latest update on his journal, he said that there's a rally outside the hotel he was checked in. ehehhe, and it seems that he will be resting early today and off to tomorrows gathering.

hm...whats my own update ?
hmm...

well.. I'm so excited, coz I'm going to meet him tomorrow... i'l just tell all the details after I got home. Right now I'm recharging my batteries for my camera, Il take more photos to update us all and save those memories here in our Merryland.

I got now my Coraline book, and some Vertigo post cards, I'l just show this to him and let him signed it. I'l be happy if he sign my book. too bad that I don't have any Mirror Mask books, coz he likes to sign the book that is newly released.

Me and Lace will be there, and Im so glad that we will be together tomorrow after that unfamiliar ceiling of mine nearly falls down.

and also...its my premiere of that Neil Gaiman in Manila Video Presentation..wohohoh!!!
hope everyone will enjoy my little contribution for the event. thanks to Maita Quesada of Fully Booked for believing in my works.

see you all people at the Rockwell TENT

FAN ARTS

Nelz Yumul fan art of Sandman and Death


Camy Francisco did this fan art tribute last night

and also a fan here made a attempt to make a fan art, you can check out his sketch here

Post a Comment

0 Comments