The Lost Az

(you can click on the thumbnail photo to enlarge the size)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my pic the day before of the unexpected adventure I encountered yesterday.
I'm so energetic that day coz I have to be in focus before taking that advance stat class.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My first photo yesterday, saw this frog in the middle of the street as I step outside from my gf's house, and took this photo, and found out that the frog is a victim of a road kill...poor froggy

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
on the road to CSB hotel, I'll deliver to them the avp project that I created.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
the lost...... after delivering the goods..time to go back to Bacoor Cavite.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
after a one hour ride, after passing all the traffics
I was teleported to a unfamiliar place, the bus that I ride changed its route and I misses the way to SM Bacoor. and I began to notice the ocean on the side of the street. and start to wonder that I'm lost....

calls lace on the phone "honey i'm lost, i don't know where I am"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
im standing in front of this...and didnt care to read on what's printed on the wall.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
then I noticed this guy doing a paint job and saw a familiar image on the wall.
that made me observed on whats around me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
and then!
holy!!!!!!!!! I'm infront of Emilio Aguinaldo's house.
then I realized that I'm in Kawit,Cavite.
that place where they proclaim the Philippine independence.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I'm already there, so I took the advantage of taking photos
that's the tomb shrine of Pres. and Gen. Aguinaldo, around it was the proclamation writing on a black walls.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I went inside and photo photo photo!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
close shot!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
oh yeah! Aguinaldo rulez! especially when Christmas is here heheheheh

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I walked the long highway and stopped at this intersection, and my gf and her big sis picked me up at this point and later on i rested in SM while I wait for the facial job of my gf.

whew!!! glad that I survived with out money..
and thanks to the mobile communication!!

lessons learned :
dont sleep when your travelling
ask the bus staff about your location
bring lots of money hahahahaha

Post a Comment

0 Comments