no permit no exam
it sucks when ever i hear this kind of rule, but the school requires that we must have it before taking the exam, and poor me that I'm one of those people who are under the promisorry note program. arghh! its hard to live and study with a short amount of peso.


the long line at the admin building for getting the permit
(you have to do 3 process to claim the permit)


my physics 4 class
hahahahahha
during the prelim exam
my pasaway classmates sneaks from behind our prof
while checking our test papers, they peeked on some test answers
eheheheh .mga pasaway talaga



the memo that puts me outside the classroom.

the last day of my exams sucks!
you see after the exam day, I found out that I had a permit and I was cleared and allowed to take exam, arghhh! ang haba haba kasi ng pila pucha! and have to leave the line just to attend my other exam class.

pffftt !

aanhin pa ang damo, kung sa simbahan din ang may nilaga

Post a Comment

0 Comments