The Gospel of Judas


The start of the lenten season gave us another big explosion, when National Geographics will feature the long lost gospel of Judas. so if youre reading my blog, better watch it tonight at 10pm, this amazing featurette will bring lots of questions and issues about Judas's personality.

I've read lots of press release in the newspaper yesterday, and it was bombarded by Gospel of Judas launching at the TV program of NGC.

some notes I read say that Judas was the main good guy and most nearest to Jesus Christ.
and it says that from the Gospel of Judas., Jesus told Judas what will happened and what will be his mission for mankind and Judas's main role in the life of Chirst.

whew! I'll post my reviews and comments after I watched it tonight.

The Gospe of Judas
10pm Philippines time
National Geographic Channel

check your local listings and call your cable operator if you dont have that channel

this amazing revelation is more exciting and important than partying :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments