The Late Ice AGE


"your ticket to the icy world"

I'm already disappointed on the latest..
I won again tickets to a premiere movie!

but this time They sent the notification LATE !!!

I always check my email and private inbox of forums for prize notification.
I was there waiting for the email If I won or not.

until that day I already watched it in a regular screening..

cheesy!~!!!

=============
You won two screening passes to Ice Age 2! Please claim your tickets tomorrow, April 11, from 11AM-5PM at the PEx office located at the 27th Flr. (c/o ASPAC Advertising) Ayala-Life FGU Center, Ayala Ave., Makati City. The passes are valid in any cinema where Ice Age 2 is being shown.

Please bring a valid ID when you claim your prize. You can have a rep claim the tix for you as well. Just have him/her bring your ID.
===============

Post a Comment

1 Comments

oh crap!!

correction my dear readers..


the ticket was for a screening..
not a premiere night ahhaaahah