Bloggy moments.

thanks to everyone for visiting here in my blog, lately I was surprised for the blog visit of Mr. Dell Baras and found out that he posted a comment at the San Diego Comic Con 2006 photos that Noel Tuazon emailed to me. It was an honor to see them here in internet having small chat by using blogs.

Manila Bulletin's Tech News section emailed me for an interview and it will be all about me and this blog, thanks t Annalyn Jusay for choosing me for their featured blogger in their next issue. I'll be posting the article here once the article come out.

Thanks to www.thepinoy.com owener,Ernie Agtarap, for the YM feedback of my Az gag Video Blog, it was a great feedback and I was laughing here in my room when he said "that video is hilarious! i was cracking up here in the office and people were wondering what was wrong with me, crazy funnny! especially the slow mo intro, you should be in showbiz or something, we were all watching it here in the office....people were cracking up"

- hehhheh I cant believe that people in USA really digs my video blog crazy! hahhahhaha

well...I'll answer the showbiz thingie next video blog.

thanks to MMPI Publishing's Appetite magazine for visiting here, hope my info about the Superman shirt helps your photo shoot, check out their new issue soon featuring Chefs in Superhero costumes.

also..if you want to send some questions or stuff you want to hear from me, you can send it to me in my email at azrael at gmail dot com , and I'll answer that via my next video blog.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
where are your answers? you never sent me-ajay