Sick and the Ghost Rider


uy..lapit na Feb 14


Im sick for the whole 2 weeks and Im still recovering, but it never stops me doing work and also the things needed to be done for my projects. We went to the dentist in Textite and its my first time to be treated by a hight tech dentist clinic ahaha, one dentist and an assistant taking care and cleaning my gums last wednesday. Also I went there to check if my wisdom tooth is growing and the dentist sees nothing wrong about my tooth, then Im still puzzled what causes the pain in my left jaw.

mumps.. dammit! i should have known it.


after having a foreign body in my left eye last month, then tonsilitis and now this..
month pays back at me, coz I escaped the December virus of the month, but it pays back on Jan-Feb. This happens to me every year and Im not sure if it is okay to have it, rather than having high fever.



sakiting bata

I went to the school dentist for check up, and they gave me a prescription of Mefanamic acid and they said it must take into observation first. whew! but im glad that the pain in my jaw are starting to be normal again.


After the dentist me and Lace went to Megamall and saw this cool Ghost Rider -Johnny Blaze bike replica. see this ???



I thought it was the real thing, after analyzing the paint job....
well...it looks ok to me, for a Marvel fan..this will make drop our pants er... 40% lang

ok ok..

the Food monsters are back!
we decided to pig out again after the long waiting hours of dentist visit.
Chef Donatello is one of the target and its a yummy success.



Lace here wants to eat the biggest burger in Megamall, but the only resto we know is in Glorietta that serves it, but in Chef Donatello they had one in their menu...and its freaking big!
anyway, we dropped the burger idea and went on to grub some pasta.

Post a Comment

0 Comments