Big break for me

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/184/500x500/4/PA280004.JPG?et=4KpYgMEDJLYdIWZFVprPhA” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
now..saw my pet cat "Pulot" sleeping again in the lanai after our lunch.

look at him ahahhahaha

click here for more photos -> Sleeping Pulot
--

same as Pulot, I'll be taking a day off and rest for awhile after the events I did for this October.
it was a weekend full of events and activities for a straight 3 Saturday of this month and I am really happy to see the turn out of it. So I might declare for a no event for me this November and might take a break again for December, need to focus again for work and also for the family.


popazrael
I'll post photos from the seminar tonight and I'll take a break for now and enjoy a DVD marathon with Lace under the sheets :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments