Az and the 6 minute Dark Knight movie prologue



I just watched online the Dark Knight movie prologue that came as a free feature when you watch the movie I am Legend. Too bad that this prologue also serves as a trailer was shown last December 14th. And here in the Philippine we have to wait for January 8th to see the movie I am Legend and hoping to get a glimpse of the movie prologue of the Dark Knight.

I just stumble that leaked video via facebook and then I downloaded it and saw that it is not a fake movie take. Then after watching it. All I experience is a big excitement and also seeing how evil and crazy Joker (Heath Ledger) in the film. On the prologue the setting is not that darky or night scene. its a big intro for a Joker and his thug robbing a bank. and how he enjoy uses his gun and the style of eliminating his enemies.

now Im wishing that the IMAX version of this movie will be available also here in Manila.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Iggy said…
Asan naaaa?! I wants eeeeht!
@igs
pm you sa multiply in a short while
may kwento lang ako saglit