The web art of spam tagging

http://photos-e.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2567/176/35/758905642/n758905642_6150772_1323754.jpg

I just learned something tonight and by watching TV I just encountered a word called "spam tagging", what does it mean? hmm for what I understand, this is the art of tagging your members of network of friends at Facebook, and with the new features called "tag" you can easily track a content that is directly mentions you or something that is related to you. But today, many people are over joyed to use the tag features of Facebook. I'm not against to it, but I'm just amazed on this feature and I just tried spam tagging some of friends about this "note" I posted in my Facebook account, which drag them more attention and then they comment for reading it.

In Facebook, the tag feature is limited to 30 persons only, I'm not sure if they will maximize it and I did a little experiment in posting that Eraserheads concert ground photo by Howell Santiago in my Facebook photo album and tagged all my friends who went there, and then they tag back and tagged their friends who were at the concert too, then I promoted the photo in all my networks, then people started to tag themselves and their friends. The low down is that when you posted a comment in my photo, all those people who are tagged will receive this notification and a reply of that comment is visible in the email. It was a genius thing to have that feature and I'm very happy that I can spam tag everyone hhahahaha.

The word spam tag sounds bad and evil, but the fun is in there and this is open only to your network and anonymous people who tag themselves. But you can also moderate everything because the content stays in your account and you can tag almost anyone.

so on the next Facebook post you are making, make sure that you tag a friend that will interest them to read it or to people who are related to the topic.

so..spam tag away jose!