Eat, Plurk and Play


This is my table at Shakeys in SM Bacoor, one day I decided to take a whole day rest and prepare for a big deadline for the coming weeks, I treated and dated myself that day and visited all stores and tech shops just to see whats the latest craze and also observe people's interest in the world of pop culture. I jsut can't avoid eating alone and I enjoy the silence and relaxation while observing the people around me. I ordered a Monster Meatballs Pasta at Shakeys, complete with Mojo and Dips, solo Shakeys Special Pizza and a bottomless coke.

During my meal, I opened up my PSP and decided to check the wifi network, then I was surprised to see that SM Bacoor is in full free wifi. I began to plurk and surf the net using my PSP. It will be better if brought my laptop, but I think they don't have a electric socket inside the dining area. I finished my meal that day and take out the 2 slice of pizza that I ate in the following morning.


Garfield toys in Wendy's!! Its the sporty collection of Garfield. This is available now in the Philippines and if you are a Garfield fan, this collectible figure is perfect for you. I'm planning to buy one toy, and that will be the karate Garfield.Also I got one figure of Garfield toys from Wendy's and I used my Jedi mind trick to a friend Cerbo to bring that Chinese costumed Garfield for my collection ahhahaha.

Now I wait if they will have an Odie or John figure in the future.