Mayweather-Marquez fight


(Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images via Yahoo! sports)

The fight ended with an unanimous decision victory for Floyd Mayweather against Juan Marquez. I'm a little bit disappointed that I'm not well excited about the fight, but I am curious for the final result and it seems that its hard for Marquez to pin down Mayweather in this 12 round fight. I just logged on and catch up to watch Round 8 in the internet and thanks to my Plurk friends for providing a link of the video streaming. I didn't know that Marquez become so troubled after a KO fall on Round 2 and some foot stand errors after that rounds. I guess Marquez got too much excited to attempt a KO punch to Mayweather, but I see that all of his punches were all dodged by Mayweather and results to open channels for a receiving counter punch to Marquez.

I'll watch the interview replay later because there's some slight commotion in the ring during Mayweather's interview and people didn't liked what they see live and HBO decided to cut the interview, Mayweather displayed a not so good behavior and the announcer didn't like it.

My interest now is to see Manny Pacquiao TKO Mayweather, but before that we will see Pacquiao fight Cotto in the next coming months.

Check out our live discussions of the fight here at http://www.plurk.com/p/1zpaum