Toys R US declared a 3 day super mega ultra toy sale on Oct 9-11

Great news for all kiddies!!!!

PA061062

PA061063
Ok..time to recharge those wallets.. I think those Transformers Animated and other line up priced at a sale of P700, will be priced at P400 ( I saw a price of it in a local toy store inside a mall)

whoaaaa, toy distros are now wonky of the price drops.. here's the great advantage guys! buy some for your collections or buy some and sell it double the price in a local convention hahahahahaa ( just kidding). Not sure if I will have my new toy here, I'm still eyeing for Collecticon 2009, but must check this first.

btw, I'll be going to Megamall tonight, I just received a Bioman-alert text-like thing and it says "Gentlemen, we will have a meeting to discuss plans for the December Toy Fair"