Bloggers are here at 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

I'm blogging live here at Marquee Mall in Pampanga, and this mall made me feel close to home in Manila, kasi sympre, it's an Ayala Mall. Thanks to Marquee Mall for sponsoring our trip and stay here at the 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010. I just met our blogger friends Jonel, Monstch, Iris, Earth and Iris, I also heard Ivan Henares, Byahilo and Melo are also here but didn't saw them in the hot air balloon field in Clark Freeport Zone. Because me and Lace arrived late at 10am here in Pampanga, and saw no balloons at that time,Jonel told me via sms that the in flight ended at around 8am.

Got some trouble going inside Clark, I just missed the entrance of the event and the jeep drove us near that base thing, so me and Lace walk in the middle of the hot sun, dried grass and dusty road, were vehicles came in from the event.

I don't have yet photos of balloon, but will go back there again at 5:30pm to see them fly at night. We're here in Krispy Kreme munching some original glazed after our movie out watching "Do you hear about the Morgans"