Talentadong Pinoy ka Az!


Here's a tv recording of me as one of the jury for the talent show Talentadong Pinoy, this show is airing every Saturday at 730pm. I was there to help the talent scout in judging the contestant to win and be included in the grand finals. Thank to Myk of TV5 for inviting me, I was there with our blogger friend Fjordz, we were introduced as entertainment bloggers of the Philippines. I'm seated at the back of the other jury because I'm wearing a funny yellow shirt and a cargo shorts. and ohhh hope those make up are not viewable on screen.

The clip showed us walking from the audience area and then went infront to seat at the back of the talent scout judges, they showed our half body profile and also my blog url! wohohohhohoh. I'm starting to like this stunt, hope I get invited again and also to other shows of TV5.