me and Neil Gaiman (for the 3rd time!)

P3173418
March 18 is the big day for all Neil Gaiman fans, when I heard that my fiancee booked our wedding on the 18th, I panicked and told her to book it on another date and not on the 18th, because it will be a day for me with Neil Gaiman. I was supposed to cover the entire event, but my time is short that day and missed another slot for a one on one interview, but that's okay, I got a chance to meet him again and tell him that I'm still present in covering his book signing event here in Manila.

The most awesome thing to hear from Neil is that he still remembers me and he told me that he saw and read my blog post about the press con yesterday, he said that the his eyes are all red but the photos are great and he looks good in it. It was like meeting him for the 1st time, my hands begins to shake and then got an energy to answer him back and give thanks.

I was about to leave the venue and decided to let go and not meet him, because of the long queue  lines of fans and he's busy meeting all of them and sign all the books. I told Rhea of Fully Booked that I'm going out now, and she told me if I have a photo wit Neil already, I told her that I haven't got a chance to meet him again because he is busy, then Rhea blubs to me that I can ask directly to Neil and I am "malakas daw sa kanya", then I was about to go to the exit and got this idea to ask Neil, and then I asked permission to Jaime Daez, owner of Fully Booked and he said that ask Neil "kilala ka naman nya eh", then I approached Neil and then Jaime help me for a little introduction as the blogger who helps them in promoting the event and covers it since 2005, when I mentioned my name "Azrael", he looked at me and smiled and said that he still remembers me and saw again my blog ahahahaha.

I took a photo with him using my Olympus E520 dslr and he leaned his head to my right ear side and I clicked the camera. It was great to see him again and let him know that covering his event in Manila is one of the best-great-important content in my blog. Thanks Neil Gaiman! thanks for everything, and hope to join you again in your next visit.

below are photos before meeting him

P3173405
having a self portrait shot, because I know that I will not have a chance to meet him and the dinner with him is my last chance, but my time is limited and needed to boot out and go to that video taping in Makati.

P3173417
I borrowed this card board fan from Rhea of Fully Booked and then I asked Mark Cerbo to take a photo of it with me, I'm joking myself here and will have a photo op of his cardboard version of himself.
here are some old photos during our 1st meet and then his 2nd visit in Manila

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
from 2005

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/7/photos/226/500x500/45/PB250084.jpg?et=H9vaD%2B3Aw%2CCVch9JtnZPdw&nmid=69603578
from 2007