Trying out this Mac Book Pro

CIMG8356
I got this Mac Book Pro here at home and I'm starting to love it! and a fellow blogger told me that "if once you try a Mac, you wont go back!" But I don't know what will be my feeling if I will use this in around 3 weeks or so, and can't tell if I'm ready to leave Microsoft for good.

hahaha, but It will never happen, because this is just a demo unit for a hands on review of this new software installed in this Mac book, and it means.. not mine! ( i wish its mine na lang). But funny thing I opened the box and immediately plugged it. I saw the power of the charger lits up, and I love the idea of the magnetic connection of the charger to the Mac book, and then I scratch my head and began to look for the power button, and I told myself, "how this thing opens up", after a few minutes, the power button is located on the upper right.

(more funny story below)


CIMG8355
The lovely thing to see is the light up keyboard...ohhh my garddd. I love it! I have no trouble typing in the dark,as you see here in the photo, I'm working in the dark (my wife here is sleeping na kasi).

I'm going to surf around and familiarize myself using this. Ha! i know how to activate the right button hahaha ( sorry, If I act so weird blogging my first Mac book experience...its amazing kasi)

CIMG8350
Macbook Pro meets my old and broken Compaq C500

CIMG8352
my Compaq C500 and Macbook Pro

Now I know how it feels people using Mac. But I can't bring this outside or use it in cafes or use it for my meetings, the machine is not mine and I don't want it to be damaged or lost.