will it blend? - Starbucks Top Pot Doughnuts (review and photo)

P4065411
Will it blend in my mouth?
I have here at home 4 boxes of Starbucks Top Pot Doughnuts, and I'll be conducting a taste test first before it will be launched in Manila this April 12, 2010 in selected branches of Starbucks, I'm still getting the information on what branch will it be available, but will post it later here if ever I got info from our local Starbucks. The Top Pot doughnuts is priced at Php50-P60.

check out below our food review
P4065408 P4065409
The Box
This is where they store the doughnuts if you are planning to take it home or have it as a gift your friends or family, the big red box can fit 2 small boxes containing 6 doughnuts in 2 different kinds of Top Pot Doughnuts.

P4065411
You can already see the oozing glazed of the Top Pot Dougnuts, really yummy when you look at it, but it will be better if you taste it and experienced a heavenly feeling, but it is best served with your favorite Starbucks hot or cold beverage, I suggest eat it with a hot brewed coffee. And besides, coffee is the best partner for doughnuts.

P4075501
Glazed Old Fashioned Doughnut
I first tried the Glazed Old Fashioned Doughnut and I let Lace taste it first after I arrived home last night,and while I'm fixing my laptop, Lace just glowed and told me it is delicious and more yummy compared to other glazed doughnuts, I immediately jump off my seat and took a small bite, and yes! It is yummy and the crunchy and taste of the air sped glazed really helped to add more taste to the softness of the Top Pot doughnuts, it melts easy in your mouth and not that heavy in your stomach. Not too sweet and its a perfect match for a hot coffee.

P4075492
Chocolate Old Fashioned Doughnut
I tasted this one for my breakfast and I took a small bite and the chocolate rich doughnut is not sweet at all, I'm very worried whenever I will eat a chocolate mixed doughnuts due to its sweetness and rich flavor of choco, but the Chocolate Old Fashioned Doughnut is different from them, same as the glazed, it melts in your mouth quickly and needs a little chew action.

P4075482
Top Pot Apple Fritter
This is now my favorite Top Pot dougnuts, last night I'm reading good reviews from our fellow food bloggers and Fran mentioned that the Top Pot Apple Fritter is good, and this morning I decided to have the whole doughnut for my breakfast, and the coffee and plate above is my real breakfast. I conducted a food photography session with it before eating it. The Top Pot Apple Fritter is a perfect parter for your Starbucks coffee, its a little bit sweet because of the cinnamon and the chopped apple fruits, there's some juice on it inside and the air sped glazed helped again in melting the doughnuts in your mouth. The best Top Pot Doughnut for me!


TopPot_HandforgedLogo(2)
If you noticed the class of this doughnuts is considered like a doughnut cake, if you know the other brand, that's what they call it, but here in Starbucks they introduced to us the Top Pot Doughnuts, these are hand forged doughnuts and not created by any doughnut making machines, and the hand forged system is being used since the 1930s by Top Pot Doughnuts.

If you are curious to try it, then visit the nearest branch, to make sure if they have it on April 12, then ask them early if they will carry the doughnuts if you are planning to visit Starbucks later. Go buy the 3 of it, and share it here what will be your verdict.

so it didn't blend...

but it melts in my mouth.

5 stars points for the Top Pot Doughnuts!