"You are invited to be among the world’s first audiences for the film IRON MAN 2"

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4468271056_d2ee4801b1.jpg
The title of this blog post says it all! oh my shell head! I'm going to watch the movie IRON MAN 2 next week, April 28th, and this will be the first ever screening in the Philippines and the world. The Philippine release will be on April 30, while USA release will be on May 7, 2010. It will be a Press and VIP screening of the most anticipated movie of the year, now I'm totally distracted and might camp out infront of SM IMAX hahaha, just to be first in the line.

I just received some instructions and the screening is very strict, same procedure in all movie premiere - no cellphones and camera inside the theater. Thanks to Solar-UIP for inviting me and this is my last straw for the movie, because I'll be in Boracay on April 30-May 4. I have another screening on May 2 and its another block screening at the Podium cinema. And hmm hopefully there will be more special screening when I get back home in Manila on May 4. MTRCB rating for this movie is GP.

I hope our other movie partner can have a special screening for our movie bloggers.