How to catch Christine Reyes online at Blog TV



The entire web community got a new hobby for this month, and that's watching and talking and also catching Christine Reyes online at BlogTV, I just saw this plurk post from my network and she said that it was really Christine Reyes who is online and posted a Twitter post and link to her live video streaming page at BlogTV, I was curious and logged in and surprised to see her online and talking to her fans via chat and also in video, lots of people are requesting to greet them and then I took the chance to type my name and let her greet me, too bad that my internet connection is choppy which I missed the part when she greeted me, my wife and my son. She also invites everyone to vote for her for the FHM sexiest women.

I immediately log in to my BlogTV account, I'm glad I have an account there and added Christine Reyes' profile in my network and there I will be notified via email every time she will be online. The first time I saw her online is that she's wearing this black nighties and then after some video chat, she started to remove it one by one, oh wow! it was a free show for all hahaha and all my guy friends got crazy, kinda teases us, but she told us that she is out of the country, the following day we saw her again online and preparing to attend a night out, and then the following day again we saw her jamming with Bugoy inside the bed room, singing and dancing, and couple of days ago I saw her tired and looks like she lacks a lot of sleep, and last time I saw her online was last night, in a black blouse and busy talking to people.

so there you go! subscribe to her account by adding her and be notified via email when she is live and online. watch her live here at http://www.blogtv.com/People/cristinereyes&ref=alert