My Inception-like dream or nightmare

I don't know how will I describe it, I know how the story rolls and discovered the ending of my story, it';s like a movie - Urotsukidoji meets Da Vinci Code meets Independence Day meets Who Framed Roger Rabbit meets Terminator Salvation meets Mara Clara. Its a scifi and fantasy dream and like a movie with an all star cast of all people I know, including bloggers and their role in my dream to blog about the event happening, it was chaos and the 2nd coming of Christ. It was creepy when there's a false or maybe the real messiah coming up like a Terminator from the future. It was funny in the end and I laugh silently as I transfer to another room and sleep like a baby. I don't know what it means, maybe because of too much movies, comics and geeky stuff I began to fall in the world of dreams.

And then in the end, why is it that Leonardo diCaprio is not included in my dream. I need a dream police now! (okay the Mara Clara thing is only a joke)