Share OREO mania starts now! get your free OREO here!

couponB-copy
The bonding time with friends and family will have a new style online, and I like to share to you this little gimmick from OREO. Share the love and fun via the online website and claim your free OREO to a nearest 7 Eleven store, all you need is to register and fill up the contact details and address and the location you want to claim your OREO. Its easy and the website offers an unlimited share OREOto all your friends and family. After you registered and sent the Share OREO to your friends, you will automatically receive the OREO snack pack coupon via email that can be used to claim your OREO in 7 Eleven.

fun ito! kaya I joined na and I'm starting to share this to all my friends, family and especially online friends!

visit and register at http://shareoreo.com/

I'm leaving now and will claim my packs of OREO here in 7 Eleven Bacoor :)