The Expendables (review) like a royal rumble with guns and explosions

expendables_ver3
I saw the movie last night and I observed a big line of people outside the cinema of SM North Edsa cinema 6 and I just can't believe that everyone start the long line at 6PM and the movie sched is at 7PM, and according to my clock the movie start at around minutes before 8PM and ended at around 9:30PM.

The movie is like going back to the old days of action movies, plus a heavy action scenes involving a plane and more big guns. The list of action star is like watching a royal rumble wrestling match, in one of the action scenes, I just can't breathe because they are too many and different characters has different situation and issues to each other and also in their own fight scenes. Its a movie for guys who love pure action and big explosion, bad ass macho attitude. Watching them in the movie is a feeling when your parents and the parents of your girl friend met for the first time in one venue, and thats the feeling I got when I first saw the trailer months ago. Seeing Stallone, Willis and Arnold in one scene is so history and when you add Dolph Lundgren and couple of more super action bad ass star like Steve Austin and Jason Statham, will land your butt glued into your seats and see who wins in a big brawl and gun tooting fight scenes. I'm wishing already for a sequel, because the end of the movie is so great and I hope they add Jean Claude Van Dame, Steven Seagal, and Jackie Chan.

Its a fun movie not suitable for younger audiences due to bloody gory scenes and intensive use of guns and blades. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 dancing bananas for the action scenes, talent roster and funny dialogues. Its like a Bagets meets Rambo meets Royal Rumble in one film.