The Eagle Squad vs. The Expendables

Eagle Squad-89- Edu-Robin-Jinggoy-sf

The Expendables movie poster banner
I was reminded by this 80's film called "The Eagle Squad", starring our local movie action star : Edu Manzano, Ricky Davao, Julio Diaz, Robin Padilla, George Estregan, Jr., Monsour Del Rosario, Nick Martel and Jinggoy Estrada and it was directed by Jose Carreon. I went at their red carpet movie premiere with my mom and a friend in a cinema in Recto and in that year it was the most star studded action film, rising stars include Robin Padilla and Julio Diaz was hot in that year. If ever they will make a remake of the Eagle Squad, who will be the best pinoy action movie actor for this year.

and when I saw the movie Expendables, the old pinoy movie reminded me this again and I just want to share this.

who would win in a battle. The Eagle Squad or the Expendables?

photo source: Video 48