This blog is on top 36/100 popular blogs in the Philippines 2011

I think this is the final data for the 2011 and I read it in Pinoymoneytalk.com that the next collection of data and refresh for top 100 popular blogs will be on January 2012. Thanks to Pinoymoneytalk.com for having the time to gather data for us and rate us according to our ranks, my blog Azrael's Merryland experienced a big drop last June 2011 due to my non blogging activities back them, and I was so busy working for ToyCon 2011that month, I think I lost at around 200-300 readers per day and sometimes unique visits loss at sometimes at around 1,000 per week, that's a result of no new content and promotion of my blog in different social streams. Now I'm at top 36 and formerly top 30 last January 2011. I have more time to rebuild and create more cool content for my readers before the year ends, let's target top 20 next time.

I just learned that June 2011 is the weakest month for my blog, maybe next time I should get a time to create scheduled posts whenever I'll be gone or be busy on some projects and work.

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/images/100MostPopularBlogs-June2011.gif
check out the Top 100 popular blogs in the Philippines for June 2011 and see if your blog is included.