The dream, Dayanara Torres and BS MATH days

\
After two days of non stop eating, drinking, sleeping, surfing the net and celebrating new years eve with my family in EDSA  Shangri La, I managed to wake up and noticed that I'm still alive. That heavy eating almost gave me a "bangungot" and I think my spirit fought the grim reaper because that night I can't almost feel my legs and arms, and that's a bad sign that I'm dying, gezzz.. I think my new year's resolution for 2012 is to stay fit, be healthy and eat less, do exercise and listen to my yadadaadyada wife.

That night, it was my first time to sleep in the bath tub... hahaha

Okay, during my 2nd sleep that night, I got another weird dream and it involves lots of numbers, equations and my college days in FEU. I'm taking up BS MATH in college and I think my dream transported me back in the past and then I saw my old self again trying to understand those numerical analysis equations and then I got surprised when Dayanara Torres showed up in my dream and she did some of the sample equations to us, then my seat mate told me that there's something wrong on the formula, then I raised my hand and asked a question to Dayanara Torres that there's something wrong on a part of the equation, then she looked at me and told me "do I see numbers on the board?" then I looked on the board and saw lots of pictures of food....

omg..

I think the meaning of the dream is.
1. I should stay away from food
2. and if not...then my days are numbered
3 and then I'll see a beautiful angel like Dayanara Torres.