El Bonito’s pizza – have you tried it?

C360_2012-03-13-18-05-01
Have you tried this pizza called “El Bonito’s” pizza?
I first encounter and tried this pizza when my wife Lace txted me and she want a pizza take out, I was in SM Megamall that time and then I read her text message late,so I was at the road in EDSA waiting for my bus ride home, I plan to go back to the mall but then I noticed that the time is around 10pm and the mall already closed. Then I spotted this pizza booth in EDSA near the bus stop of Crossing and near under the MRT. I didn’t read its name, but i bought a box of pepperoni pizza and I paid around P200.

After I arrived home, we ate the pizza and then we like the taste and softness of the pizza bread, we became instant fans of this pizza, and then we wish that we can buy again on my next visit in Manila.

After a few months, it was our lucky day because I spotted the same pizza booth here in SM Bacoor and there it reminded me its name “El Bonito’s”. I bought a box of pizza again and I saw that each slice is priced at P25. The pizza is an instant hit here in SM Bacoor and the pizza booth stands outside the mall and near the transpo terminal.

C360_2012-03-13-18-05-14
Here’s the pizza!

C360_2012-03-13-18-05-27
Pepperoni pizza, the slice is big and you might mistake it that it can match the size on that other pizza in Sbarros

C360_2012-03-13-18-05-45
I like the pizza because its light on my tummy, chewable and i love the toppings

154788_173592382668102_173591209334886_549465_4948952_n
I searched online about the presence and info of El Bonito’s and then I saw that they have their own Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Bonitos-Pizza/173591209334886?ref=ts

Above is a sample booth at the SME trade fair, they are open for franchise. (hmmm Im thinking of getting a franchise business)

SAM_1966
Here’s the pizza booth in SM Bacoor. Lagi na lang patok sa takilya!

Review:
The pizza is big and it can compete to other pizza brand, but that’s the size only, there are times that the toppings are not that much, sometimes toppings are just okay, I always order the pepperoni pizza because it has lots of toppings compare to that all cheese pizza. The pizza bread is soft and light and not like those thin or thick crust pizza that we know. I saw that they just reheat the pizza inside that small booth, I think they have a prepared pizza on boxes and they just reheat the pizza in a small oven, but the taste and look of it is freshly prepared. The pizza are always sold out during the afternoon here in SM Bacoor, I hope that El Bonito’s pizza can get a bigger booth or even their own store. I hope there will be a home delivery soon, we have here in Cavite the Green Cab pizza, but later on the pizza delivery changed its name after they got sued by Yellow Cab, the pizza was called Green Avenue Pizza, not sure what happened to them because their branch here in Panapaan, Bacoor closed down.

The pizza is okay, it got the taste perfect for pinoys, or a P25 per slice..it is a super affordable grab food for travelers.