Tribute for my day

Here's a tribute for my day after an emotional ek ek that happened earlier., pero oks lang, I got my energy back after listening to Nirvana and Guns N Roses hahaha,  thanks to that radio station 99.5 RT for giving good vibes. I moved on already after meeting 3 ladies today that I stumbled on the way home (a friend, new client, and a girl in a car who got lost going to SM MOA )

But my energy went back when I learned that my baby boy is okay and having a full recovery, thanks to my wife for taking care of our son, and also doing some paper works for our family.

Hours ago, my wife and her sister are making jokes about thunders...and then that evening I remembered that I was listening to this song before I arrive home,   song is "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory" by  Johnny Thunders.

watch the video below


live version


album version