Filipino Bloggers attend first ever Happiness Boot Camp for the happiest pinoy advocacy

Cebuana Lhuiller Insurance Solutions, Inc (CLIS) organized a Happiness Boot Camp here in Nurture Spa Tagaytay, this is in line for their campaign for the call of nomination for the “Next Happiest Pinoy for 2012”, you can read some details here at www.happiest-pinoy.com , a grand prize of P250,000 will be awarded for the happiest pinoy. The Happiness Boot Camp were also organized for the press and media some months ago and then they now organized one for bloggers and social media influencers, the boot camp is to learn more about the happiest pinoy campaign, and meet Wilson Maxino, 2010 happiest pinoy, its like a bloggers reunion for me because me and my wife haven’t tried going out and spend an overnight camp out without our son, its great to see and bond again with our blogger friends.

At the boot camp, we learned about how to prepare a no cook pasta, using indigenous vegetables as an energy drink, and try the Digital Meridian System and discover if we are healthy or not. We also tried the relaxing spa here in Nurture Spa which relaxes us the entire night and left me sleepy after it and forgot to join in that on the spot blogging contest hahahaha.

I was asked many times on “what is happiness to you”, I remember that I joined in a photo contest and I won!, its about celebrating my life because I found happiness when me and my wife created a new life, and that new life is our baby boy Ashton, creating life and being a part of your life together as husband and wife, is a product of happiness.

During the game activity, we need to throw this small ball to another blogger and then the ball catcher should mention his/her happy childhood memory. I’m already 34 years old and I have lots of happy moments during my youngling years, but then a memory came in to me and its about seeing a robotic dinosaur in Star City, for me it was the happiest moment, because I love dinosaurs and I’m amazed about their existence in our planet.

The Happiness Boot Camp is just a start to campaign for the happiest pinoy. I hope the campaign and the contest will also inspire others to channel out acceptance and positivity to their life.

My question are:
What is happiness to you ?
Who is the deserving person to be the happiest pinoy in the Philippines?


Tara nominate your happiest pinoy! Ten finalist will be selected and only one will walk the red carpet and awarded as the happiest pinoy and take home the 250, 000 pesos cash prize. Also the runner ups will take home P25,000 prize (tax free!)

www.happiest-pinoy.com
https://www.facebook.com/happiestpinoy



Our 1st time here in Antonio's Breakfast in Tagaytay, we ate our lunch here.

Lunch bonding time with our blogger friends

Lace so happy when we saw the food on the table hahaha

Chow time!, I love the barbeque and the chicken with gravy

Grilled chicken!

I think its my first time to see a gumamela after 20 years

Cheer of Cebuana Lhuiller guide us on the next activity

We're here in Nurture Spa.
Lace meditating....

Me..trying to do a pole dance hahahaha

Introducing the Happiest Pinoy campaign

Jonathan shared to us on how this campaign started.
They organize this every other year and 2012 is their 2nd.

Iris Pulga shared her expectation for this boot camp

Mauie is up next.. (tumayo na ko kasi para makatas ako)

Cristelle

Rey

Iris Acosta
Don
Jonver

Lace

Alwin

Jeman

Ruth

Marj

Jonel
Robbie

Roch

Ferds

Paula

Russel



learning how to prepare veggie food

salad!

the boys and the chef

trying the Digital Meridian System

Battle of Jeman and Rey


Wilson Maxino, happiest pinoy of 2010

Nona Castillo, finalist of happiest pinoy 2010 with Lace

The Group Photo last night