David Cook album signing today in SM Sta. Mesa


I got information last night that David Cook will be in SM Sta. Mesa today at 5pm to do an album signing with his fans, this is not a meet and greet session with photo ops, but a chance for you to meet him in person and have your CD album signed by David Cook personally, ok..parang meet and greet na pala sya. I remember that I watch his concert with David Archuleta in SM MOA years ago, I got tickets via a promo that I organized here in my blog.

here's the info posted at Dayly's Facebook page

EVERYONE IS INVITED! DAVID COOK CD SIGNING ON JULY 13 @ SM STA MESA!
Get your albums signed by David Cook himself! Selling starts as early as 10am!
Get also a chance to MEET AND GREET David Cook before the show at Araneta by joining the raffle! Show your ticket when you buy a cd to get 1 raffle stub. 5 lucky winner will be drawn after the event.
No ticket yet? Get one now via ticketnet.com.ph!
See you all there!
more details here - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=384037678311512&set=a.146148965433719.24163.142578652457417&type=1&relevant_count=1

I'll be there later to cover the event (because this is one of my assignment to cover it hehehe)
So if you are free later and a fan of David Cook, then buy your CD there in SM Sta. Mesa and meet him in person



I also got invitation to watch the concert tomorrow, but I back out due to my schedule, biglaan kasi pero sayang, It's ok there are many invites coming in the future. So good luck to my blogger buds Ted and Rodel in covering the concert tomorrow.