Korean rock band - J Morning live in selected SM Supermalls



My radar is so slow today, I just saw this poster and event details posted at SM Supermall's Facebook page. Korean rock band J Morning is here in the country and will do a mall tour for the 1st week of October.

here are the schedules

SM City Fairview Annex Atrium Oct. 1, 5pm
SM City North Edsa The Block Atrium Oct. 2, 5pm
SM City Baguio The Atrium Oct. 3, 5pm
SM City Dasmarinas Annex Atrium Oct. 6, 5pm
SM City Bicutan Event Center Oct. 7, 4pm

They will perform later in SM North EDSA at 5pm, I just found out this just today and I'm sad that I can't go to SM North later, because I'll be attending a halloween party ( yeah at this early time).

I'm curious on how Korean rock band sounds like, I've listened to Japanese, Chinese, American, British and Pinoy rock and they have different kinds of style and influences, but I got the interest to check them out and maybe I'll wait for other schedule if ever they will have another set of show after this weekend.

I also heard that the 1st week of October 2012 is a Korean day.

check out a sample of their music video below