Just voted!!! and now time to blog! #juanvote

Just voted!!  - 2013 Philippine Election photos by Azrael Coladilla
I just voted today! and it felt great to be part of the 2013 Philippine elections, I just got lucky that there are no lines at 5pm in our area. I just voted in 10 minutes with out any hassle and problems. Its my first time also to vote here in Cavite and I'm so excited to finish the ballot, and meet the PCOS machine again.


Cameras and taking photos inside the voting area are not allowed, so I just took a photo of the scene happening outside the voting venue.

Just voted!!  - 2013 Philippine Election photos by Azrael Coladilla
It's great to see this Voter's Assistance Desk and its very helpful for the voters, especially if they encounter some problems.



Just voted!!  - 2013 Philippine Election photos by Azrael Coladilla
I searched for my name and then got the precint number and my number in the list, I just mentioned this to the person who handles the list of voters, after they saw my name, they asked me again for my full name and then after confirmation they let me sign the voters attendance sheet... I just the list and it includes all face photos of voters, and I just saw my photo ahahaha laughing because Im not prepared that day when they took a photo of me during the voters registration last year.

I posted this status update in my Facebook:

nakaboto na ko..sa mga boboto pa lang... wag kalimutan basahin ng mabuti yung candidate names, baka magkamali ka ng pag bilog... read ng dahan dahan, scan the names per row para sure ka na sa candidate nakatapat yung bilog na hugis itlog.

I just voted in less than 10 minutes...nakapag magnum ice cream ako agad after hehehehe. good luck Philippines!


Now...its time to wait and see who will win the Senator race

Good luck Philippines!