Krispy Kreme opens new branch in SM City Bacoor

IMG_7133
Oh check it out!! there's a KK branch in our neighborhood. I'm not surprised when I saw the big banner, but I got this tip few months ago from an insider that Krispy Kreme will open a new branch here in SM City Bacoor, they just occupied the old location of Dunkin Donuts. But don't worry, for all Dunkin Donuts fans, they moved to a new location and thats infront of National Bookstore, they got a nice set up too.

So now we have three doughnuts store, now my wish is to dine in Krispy Kreme in my next visit in SM City Bacoor. Hooray to us people who lives in Cavite - for us its a dream come true that KK is here!

I visited the store yesterday and took some photos, I didn't got the time to buy some doughnuts because we are in a hurry to go back home after paying some bills.

The good part here in their new branch is that they got some many electric plugs at the customers dining area. It means that we will have more time to hang out and enjoy the Krispy Kreme jingle! hahhah.

IMG_7135
magic....moments.....

IMG_7134
Now where is the hot light girl ?