Ashton's toy upgrade!! - Bruder toys

Bruder toys (7)
And then suddenly, my 3 year old son, Ashton, mentioned the German toy brand "Bruder", I didn't blink for a few seconds and then image of a Bruder fire truck that I saw last Toy Kingdom's Toy Expo flashes in my mind and then I froze, the toy is worth around Php 5,000.

I just imagined that we have the fire truck at home and I play with it. hahahah. The Bruder toy brand is so full of details when it comes to vehicle and construction toys, and also the most expensive toy collectible that I have ever encounter. Today, my son wishes for a Bruder toy car, he even showed me a video in YouTube presenting some construction toy set from Bruder, and thanks to mommy Lace for the moral support, I now think that Ashton should have a Bruder toy to add in his toy car collection. Are we ready to say good bye to Tomica and Hot Wheels?

I like Bruder toys too....its like buying the toy for dad and son hahaha!
I just learned that Bruder toys make farming and construction toys only. I thought that they have a series of hot cars and vehicles like Tomica and Hot Wheels.

Bruder toys can be found in big branches of Toy Kingdom - like in SM Megamall and SM MOA.
Not sure if Toys R US carries this expensive toy line.

photos from http://www.facebook.com/brudertoys and http://www.brudertoys.com


here's a video tvc


here are some photos of Bruder toys


Bruder toys (19)Bruder toys (16)Bruder toys (18)Bruder toys (4)Bruder toys (17)Bruder toys (5)Bruder toys (15)Bruder toys (14)Bruder toys (11)Bruder toys (12)Bruder toys (10)Bruder toys (9)Bruder toys (13)Bruder toys (8)Bruder toys (6)Bruder toys (3)Bruder toys (2)Bruder toys (1)Bruder toys (20)