FamilyMart goodies at home! yay!

P9139217
Few months ago, my wife went crazy when she learned about an opening of FamilyMart convenience store in The District Mall in Imus, Cavite, at first, I don’t know what it is and why she’s so busy googling and looking at some photos in a blog. Then she told me that FamilyMart is a Japanese convenience store that sells fresh food and also sushi. And I said.. “whoaaaa!” with a Keanu Reeves blank reaction, then she invited me to visit that store right away.

We went there and check out that small convenience store in The District Mall. When I saw the items they are selling, it reminds me of those convenience store in Hong Kong, then when my wife saw the sushi, she said..mehhhhhhhhh! Okay, she’s not impressed, but we are impressed on the packed cookies and potato chips that are for sale, we tried some and we love it.

according to Wikipedia -
FamilyMart (ファミリーマート Famirīmāto?) TYO: 8028 is a Japanese convenience store franchise chain first opened in Japan on September 1, 1981. FamilyMart is Japan's third largest convenience store chain, behind 7-Eleven and Lawson, and the largest chain store in South Korea.

Then flashforward for a couple of months, a box of FamilyMart goodies just arrived infront of our door step! awwwww!!! Thank you Richard Mamuyac!

The goodies came in with a CD and invite of KPOP star Hari, the gwiyomi girl.

P9139218
Shimi chocolate corn snacks

P9139225
Here are the goodies of the day, the package is written all JAPANESE hahahaha, so I’m glad that our FamilyMart Philippines did some great translation and glued an English version to describe the item.

P9139219
Lightly salted potato chips

P9139224

P9139220
Tomato Caramel Corn

P9139223

P9139221
Mini Cookies

P9139222

It’s the best seller goodies at home and my son loves the mini cookies, the funny thing is that I haven’t tried the other packed chips haahaha. But I tried the mini cookies and it tastes great!

Btw, here in the Philippines, FamilyMart was brought here by Ayala, you will start notice that there will be a FamilyMart branch in any Ayala malls.

for details check out
http://www.family.co.jp/

but that website is in Japanese…

for Pinoys.. I suggest you LIKE their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/familymartph