Comiket 75 ( Comic Market, Japan)


Comiket 75 ( December 28-30, 2008)

Today is the annual Comiket 75 or Comic Market 75 in Japan, and its the biggest convention and the mother breeding group for manga artist, previews and release of anime figures, merchandise, games and videos.

I have a friend who has a booth there and I haven't got a chat with him for this year, and I also forgot to pick up my Hobby magazine that I requested from him last year. He offered this anime pantsu ( or panty) but I told him that I'm not interested on hentai stuff ahahhaha.

Read more below to see some interesting anime figures that was displayed at their 3 day convention.












there are more coverages and figure previews at

Nekomagic.com : Part 1: Max Factory, Good Smile Company, Gift, and Native

Nekomagic.com : Part 2: Kotobukiya, Yujin, Toranoana, Volks, and more!

photos are courtesy of http://blog.hobbystock.jp/report/2008/12/tp0089.html

top photo of Comiket 75 poster is courtesy of http://theakiba.com/tag/comiket-75/