4 minute FAIL

P2043994
here's a tribute blog post of the 4 Minute press con disappointment and MCA Music's failure to inform me of the change of venue. (read more below)
P2043994

P2043993

I am disappointed and disgusted on the incident today, I was informed and also invited to attend the 4minute press con in SM MOA at 3:330pm, and you know that everything that is related to pop culture and asian pop music is a big news for my blog and my readers are waiting for my coverage and update. The sad news came in as I arrived in the venue and felt that it was the venue of the fan meet up. I checked my email again using my mobile phone to double check and it says February 5, 2010 at 3:30PM SM Mall of Asia Atrium.

I txted my blogger friend and then he told me that the press con is at Shangri La Edsa hotel, I felt my spirit turned black and embedded with hate and rage. The promoter of the event didn't informed me properly abou the change of venue. I am devastated on the incident and felt "nagulangan" and "naisahan". I looked like a piece of garbage and didn't know what is happening around me. Fellow photographers told me that I can stay and take pics of the concert, but I lost already my energy and no longer in the mood to take photo and even cover the event. I packed up my things and left the venue.

I screamed and typed the stickiest bad words I can type. And after that, I sent a letter to MCA Music, about their FAIL coordination with me. I just hope that this won't happen ever again.

and to note it.

this is my fucking first time to experience this.

fuck it. I don't even deserve to be treated like this.

so what I am expecting???? 

nothing.

I dont even know if they will reply to my email or not. I even sent a SMS message, and never got a reply.
but the important thing is.. they are aware on what happened and know that I am mad as a green HULK