Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo #iWantACyberya @PLDTKaAsenso

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjU5nAa3ujKCeb_JIKFw9QoiRufMkMd2Hcix8HZFBLEeeNaRw3tc-Udm83vlZvRxGq_sOkkdHLtoGo3zc4mTmQXmguZprhTtpp2X9vUxaRcrs2HVfxcFW2cANQ2VxJWzvqb5s99/s1600/az.png
The need for internet is really important in our lives connecting to different people all over the cyberworld. Having the access for Internet makes each life easier from researching, communicating or even for business. As a blogger, I always go online everyday and should not miss those important emails and events. I am also thinking of putting up a good business that must be related to my passion - the Internet that is Why I want a Cyberya Minigosyo in my place so that I can able to monitor my online activity at the same time to earn money.



PLDT Home Cyberya offers an easy set up "Internet" rental service depending on the plan you choose from Internet connection, computers and networking hardware which is ideal from surfing or gaming. Your customers can use the Internet and pay as low as P1, incredible savings! Remember the song, "Tatlong Beinte Singko by Dingdong Avanzado?," from the song lyrics he is asking for 'tatlong beinte singko' for him to call his girlfriend. Imagine the importance of carrying coins in your pockets. PLDT Home Cyberya is designed to make Internet accessible to anyone, anytime and anyplace.

here's a music of Tatlong Beinte Singko..just to refresh you




Just like you wanted to check a very important email and unfortunately your phone got busted on your way to the office. In cases of emergency like this, your option is go to an Internet rental shop to answer the important message.

My place is very ideal for an Cyberya Minigosyo set up because our community has been accessible to the public. Students and Workers can easily use the Internet at no additional cost depending on the amount of time they wanted to use it. I believe that my investment can produce profit because I only trust PLDT Home Cyberya team to set up my Internet rental business and they help a lot of Filipino entrepreneurs as shown in their testimonial page.

mag-cyberya-na

1469827_746375045377430_994259959_n

From payphones to pay internet rentals, PLDT reaches out to every Filipino consumer in providing good service in communication.

You too can own a Cyberya Minigosyo, just visit their official website at http://pldthome.com/earn/cyberya/about  and like  their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PLDTKaAsenso