Made for TV


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK! you can laughed at me later ahahahahaa. WOWOWEEE!!!

its my first time to watch a live variety show and its kinda fun and a pain my butt after sitting and prohibited to stand while the show is going on.

I was with my mom and sis, also with my aunt and uncle. they are very excited to watch this variety game show in ABS CBN called WOWOWEE. the show is hosted by Willie Revillame. and my balikbayan family are very hard core fans of this show coz they watched it in TFC or The Filpino Channel. we went there as early as 2 hours before the show starts and we got this gate pass from the higher ups of ABS, thanks to some contacts from my sis. and when we entered the studio they taught us how to stand properly, claps our hands and also do that funny hand gesture of WOWOWEE, which I'm not sooooooo familiar of. and argh...I was so embarassed to see my self to that. but will do that to make my mom happy, coz we promised her that we will bring her to a live variety show.

during the beginning of the show we flash our signage and my mom carries the Chicago paper banner and my auntie holds her Hayward banner, the studio provides the paper banner so that when they aired it the locals will know that there are balikbayan who went and watch the show.

we are located at the TFC subscribers area, so the attention is always on us. and when the camera rolls and to show starts LIVE. Willie pops up and visit our area and arghh.. I raised my banner and he reads it "Hello to Denver, Joyce, Emily, EJ and Anya" and i was happy when he did that coz I promised to Lace that I will do whatever I can to greet her niece, Anya, on Wowowee, coz they watched it and hahahaha..they saw me on TV !

after the show my mom went to Willie's dressing room, signed his CD and photo ops everywhere. and hehehe yes we have a photo with the host of Wowowee

ok..enough of this tv crap ahha.. but its fun to watch it live.

ok whats next mom?
game ka na ba?
eat bulaga?
chowtime?
ahahahah

ok i'll just sit here in front my pc next time.


Agimat web comics


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
www.agimat.net

just found this on the web after reading the posts in Alamat ML.
its a webcomics! made by pinoys! and I like it.
especially the Garapatik! looks ok and fun to read!
i recommend it and i wanna hear your feedbacks!
eheehehe

go pinoys!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Tobie said…
Gah! Why didn't you tell me?
ay pucha
you were working sa abs cbn nga pala..
syete...nalimutan ko.

argh.