Pinoy Top Blogs


http://www.yugatech.com/blogs/

i just signed up to this some sort of a blog ring called "Pinoy Top Blogs" its a website that has full list of pinoy blog links and its a great space for promoting each everyone's blog,. They have this voting system that makes someone to be listed on top or on the top 1 chart everyone, and I observed that everyone is listed there and I listed my url last weekend and check it out Im ranking number 23! wohooh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
also I'm not sure of the voting system that if they gave away prize of who will be the number 1 on the chart hhahhaha.. hope they will.


also I have surfed some interesting links and now I'm reading it and will be bookmark later all in my PC.
some of my friends and known people in the community is listed there like Gerry, Jonas, Jac, Tobie, Ariel.
its great to see their links there and thanks to Reg Ting, I saw the link from his blog and I was curious to try it out. I listed and forgot to choose my category, when I chose the web blog category, my URL pops to 47, then to 30, then to 27 and now I'm at the 23 list. I'm not sure on how it works but sure its fun to see my blog to climb up. ahaahha

here are the new blogs that I read that I got from Pinoy Top Blogs.

Rocker'sWorld

Darna

Mulawin

Anansi Girl

KalibugaN BlaG

raincontreras.com - one pinoy pundit points and shoots

Retzwerx - Mga Werx at Blog ni Retz

the rocketboy chronicles

PinoyBlog
you can try and register and I want to see all those pinoy blog links so that I can read, greet and meet some of the great pinoy bloggers in our country!
see ya then..

but before I go..

hope you can click here and vote Azrael's Merryland or check out the pinoy top blog link banner on the left side of this page.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
hello azrael!
kewl name!
PTB ranks your site thru "Unique Hits". Rankings are based on unique hits or visitors. This is tracked by the system using the IP and the cookie. The same goes for voting or ranking a blog.
or read this
thanks for dropping by meh site and ncluding me on your entry! i'll add your link on my sidebar. :D
jonasdiego said…
Hey, Az! Ang bilis umakyat ng ratings ng blog mo.
heyo retz! thanks man for clearing that up! joining top blogs is so cool !

yo jonas..oo nga e ehehhee..ang weird bilis nga umakyat aahhaha