The Goddess and the Machinist

its a very rough day for me but the fun never stops and the small hour trip to the nebulas are super fun! me and lace did a wonderful activity today, play some games in Timezone, and at last I beat her in Daytona and Basketaball shots. but before that it was a high powered hour for us. I think its becoming one of the best days we did. for my experience I'll insert again belts, handkerchief, pringles,bottled water and the french fries. and its another fun adventure of the Goddess and the Machinist

I have to post something for this blank entry.

been busy for a moment....

there are 2 online game company are proposing to me but for my slow hooo and busy month.
I'll see whats their proposed event.

also 2 website on the go and super busy talaga!

family outings and reunions!

geeez..I need a clone ahahahhaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i was drunk last night after watching some live comedy show with my family in Klowns Araneta, and then I woke up 15 min before 7:30AM. and damn ! im super late..so I decided not to attend my 1st class and argh..Im so in deep hot water!!!

tonight me and my cousin will give a treat to my uncle, he wants an all boys night out!
I dont know yet where we will bring him, but he said that something that he will enjoy the most before he leaves again the country.

well. me and lace are putting up a smal business..will post here soon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and I might not home later....and hohooho..another Hotel night for me tonight.

Cinema One Originals
Digital Film Festival 2005

check this out
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

for the synopsis, click on the image below

Post a Comment

0 Comments